sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

Os The Smiths e as bicicletas.

Um vídeo para recordar os The Smiths, com bicicletas claro dedicado aos que vão de bicicleta para o trabalho.Eu não vou mas gostava de ir. O RuiRuim já vai.
Bom fim de semana para vocês.

Stop me, oh, stop me/Stop me if you think that youve/Heard this one before/Stop me, oh, stop me/Stop me if you think that youve heard this one before

Nothings changed/I still love you, oh, I still love you/...only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love

I was delayed, I was way-laid/An emergency stop/I smelt the last ten seconds of life/I crashed down on the crossbar/And the pain was enough to make/A shy, bald, buddhist reflect/And plan a mass murder/Who said lied Id to her ?

Oh, who said Id lied because I never ? I never !/Who said Id lied because I never ?/I was detained, I was restrained/And broke my spleen/And broke my knee/(and then he really laced into me)/Friday night in out-patientsWho said Id lied to her ?

Oh, who said Id lied ? - because I never, I never/Who said Id lied ? - because I never

Oh, so I drank oneIt became four/And when I fell on the floor .../...i drank more

Stop me, oh, stop me/Stop me if you think that youve/Heard this one before/Stop me, oh, stop me/Stop me if you think that youve heard this one before

Nothings changed/I still love you, oh, I still love you/...only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love
Um pouco de história.
10 Minutos com Morrissey em 2006.

2 comentários:

ruiruim disse...

um dia se morar num terra bem plana compro uma pasteleira! De pasteleira para o trabalho é que é. E evitam-se os malhos idiotas ;)

Anónimo disse...

É sem dúvida outro ritmo ainda por cima tem guarda-lamas e protector de corrente... Single-Speed, menos chatices com mudanças, cesto para as compras.... É só vantagens!